Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Finance Associate
The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN)
: Full Time
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Jul 07, 2019
: Jul 14, 2019
- IUCN Bangladesh is seeking competent individuals to apply for the Senior Finance Associate position. The Senior Finance Associate position will support and assist the IUCN Bangladesh Finance unit at the country level to ensure effective and successful completion of Finance and Accounts related activities for IUCN Bangladesh.
- Visit the following link for detailed job description, requirements, and salary and to apply for this position
- This position is based at IUCN Bangladesh Country Office and can only be applied by citizens and
- permanent residents of Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Master's Degree in Accounting and/or MBA (major in Finance/Accounting) from reputed university.
- CMA/CA (Partly qualified) completed will be given preference;
5 to 7 year(s)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of work experiences in related field in an International/ National NGOs;
- Sound knowledge on Tax and VAT application;
- Practical knowledge and skills in computer accounting software especially ERP;
- Computer literacy is mandatory, Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc.
- Pro-active, self-starter and result oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Professional, Honest, Dedicated, Energetic, Smart, Team builder, Polite in manner with positive personality;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent language skills (oral and written) in English and Bangla
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category