Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Mobile Trained Psychosocial Worker (GBV)- Female
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Jul 07, 2019
: Jul 14, 2019
- Location: Ukhiya
- Line Manager: Psychologist
- Salary: (if prefer)
Job Description / Responsibility
- As Trained psychosocial worker, you will be responsible house-to-house psychosocial support activities targeting for women and children. Closely work with case management officer in screening of abuse and violence signs and symptoms.
- Overall Objectives (scope):
- You are a team of mobile protection teams and implement psychosocial support activities through camps in Cox's bazar, extension area and host community.
- Specific Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties, as appropriate and requested by supervisor
- Position Reports to: Psychologist
- Position directly supervises: N/A
- Budget responsibility: N/A
Bachelor degree (Social workers, Psychology, Nurse, Public health, relevant degree)
- Experience working with NGO in Cox's bazar is preferable
- Previous experience with community outreach activities, community mobilization or community based psychosocial intervention
- Knowledge of psychological first aid and psychosocial support, an asset
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
- Language Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in Bangali and English
- Good command in Rohingya, strongly required
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category