- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
Coordinate and implement micro credit program independently. Check and monitor beneficiaries door to door. Provide loan to the beneficiaries after proper checking. Develop branch wise portfolio and reduce overdue loan. Assist and develop the project staff. Prepare monthly quarterly and annual report. Hold weekly and monthly meeting with the staffs. Maintain Funds and accounts properly.
Minimum Bachelor degree
4 to 6 year(s)
- Age 25 to 36 years
- Should have minimum 06 years working experience as a branch manager in the field of micro credit in any reputed national level NGOs for the Bachelor degree holders.
- Should have minimum 04 years working experience as a branch manager in the field of micro credit in any reputed national level NGOs for the Master's degree holders.
- Should have capability to run 1 branch independently.
- Should have good skill on beneficiary selection.
- Should have experiences to prepare report for MRA and PKSF.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have strong Planning and monitoring skill,
- Should have experience to take legal action against fraud staff and beneficiary.
- Should have good understanding on teamwork.
- Should have ability on management skill & leadership.
- Should have capability to check branch accounts.
- Should have strong communication skill.
- Should have valid driving license & willing to drive Motorcycle.
Age: 25 to 36 year(s)
17,000 - 18,000
After completion of Probationary period (six months) He/she will be entitled for yearly three Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Single accommodation facilities and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting