- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
Initiate internal audit & monitoring activity, prepare proper document and submit to the authority. Develop user friendly monitoring and evaluation tools. Coordinate within the team and with respective internal and external stakeholders. Facilitate evaluation and survey. Coordinate and implement M & E activities and assist to the project staff. Ensure quality assurance (data accuracy, reliability, credibility, relevancy and quality based on acceptable quantitative & quantitative measures)
Master degree in any discipline
4 to 6 year(s)
- Age 26 to 40 years
- Minimum 4-6 years working experience in the field of Monitoring in any reputed national level NGOs.
- Should have Ability on preparation Baseline survey.
- Should have skill on develop Evaluation and Monitoring tools.
- Should have Ability on management and leadership.
- Should have good communication and networking skill
- Should have willingness to spend 70% of the time in field.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have good Skill on accounts.
- Should have strong analytical and communication skill.
- Should have valid driving license & willing to drive Motorcycle.
Age: 26 to 40 year(s)
17,000 - 20,000
After completion of Probationary period (six months), He/she will be entitled for yearly three festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting