- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
Coordinate and implement micro credit program independently. Develop branch wise portfolio and reduce overdue loan. Assist and develop the project staff. Monitor and follow-up field activities on a regular basis and provide feedback to the management. Prepare monthly quarterly and annual report.
Master's degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or relevant subjects.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in NGOs as an accountant.
- Should have capacity to maintain organization's accounts independently.
- Should have experience to prepare and implement yearly budgets.
- Should have capability to Prepare and submit financial reports timely to competent authorities.
- Should have experience to comply annual audits.
- Should have capability in internal control procedures.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have skill on software operation.
- Should have ability to maintain multiple program accounts.
- Should have skill to develop accounts related team members.
- Should have strong analytical and communication skill
- Should have ability to serve as administrator.
17,000 - 20,000
After completion of Probationary period (six months), He/she will be entitled for yearly three festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are requested to apply under mention address or E-mail address detailed C.V with a cover letter, 2 photographs and contact mobile phone number within July 31, 2019
House # 7 (ground floor)
Shib-bari Road, East Dashora
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2019