- STEP, is a Local level NGO working in Manikganj, Tangail and Dhaka district is inviting application of its micro credit program for the below mentioned position for immediate appointment.
- Job Nature: Fulltime & Permanent
Job Description / Responsibility
Coordinate and implement micro credit program independently. Develop branch wise portfolio and reduce overdue loan. Assist and develop the project staff. Monitor and follow-up field activities on a regular basis and provide feedback to the management. Prepare monthly quarterly and annual report.
Master's degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or relevant subjects.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in NGOs as an accountant.
- Should have capacity to maintain organization's accounts independently.
- Should have experience to prepare and implement yearly budgets.
- Should have capability to Prepare and submit financial reports timely to competent authorities.
- Should have experience to comply annual audits.
- Should have capability in internal control procedures.
- Should have willingness to visit beneficiaries door to door.
- Should have skill on software operation.
- Should have ability to maintain multiple program accounts.
- Should have skill to develop accounts related team members.
- Should have strong analytical and communication skill
- Should have ability to serve as administrator.
17,000 - 20,000
After completion of Probationary period (six months), He/she will be entitled for yearly three festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, and others facilities as per service role.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting