Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring of process, rules and regulation of credit program
- Collecting data through visiting Branch, Kendra and members as well as internal data base.
- Give recommendation based on the monitoring findings.
- Follow up whether corrective action/ measures taken place as per the recommendation of the Monitoring Report.
- Preparing monitoring report after completion of branch monitoring on weekly basis
- Any other function or special monitoring required by the organization.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Statistics, Economics, Mathematics and Social welfare will get preference
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Ability to undertake frequent and extensive field visits.
- Understanding of monitoring tools for Microcredit Program.
- Good understanding on Micro Credit Program Risk Management.
- Should have good writing skills in preparing reports both in English & Bangla
- Computer literacy is must.
- Able to work in a team in collaboration with field staff and other departments
Age: At least 35 year(s)
Chattogram, Cumilla, Jashore, Khulna, Madaripur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet
25,000 - 30,000
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Increment Opportunity, PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your CV along with photocopy of educational certificate, job experience certificate, NID and Job application letter by post of the following address (Please mention job position top of the envelope)
Human Resource Department
House No # 04, Road No # 01 (Main Road), Block # A, Section-11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2019