Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Shakti Foundation For Disadvantaged Women
: Full Time
: At least 35 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Chattogram, Cumilla, Jashore, Khulna, Madaripur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet, Barishal
: 25,000 - 30,000
: Jul 04, 2019
: Jul 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitoring of process, rules and regulation of credit program
- Collecting data through visiting Branch, Kendra and members as well as internal data base.
- Give recommendation based on the monitoring findings.
- Follow up whether corrective action/ measures taken place as per the recommendation of the Monitoring Report.
- Preparing monitoring report after completion of branch monitoring on weekly basis
- Any other function or special monitoring required by the organization.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Statistics, Economics, Mathematics and Social welfare will get preference
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Ability to undertake frequent and extensive field visits.
- Understanding of monitoring tools for Microcredit Program.
- Good understanding on Micro Credit Program Risk Management.
- Should have good writing skills in preparing reports both in English & Bangla
- Computer literacy is must.
- Able to work in a team in collaboration with field staff and other departments
Age: At least 35 year(s)
Chattogram, Cumilla, Jashore, Khulna, Madaripur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet
25,000 - 30,000
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Increment Opportunity, PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category