Job Description / Responsibility
- Work closely with P4D senior management team and coordinate P4D's policy analysis and influencing strategy
- Lead the design and implementation of regional and national civil society forums and advocacy events
- Organise advocacy events at the district and national level in cooperation and coordination with the CSOs/forums and existing other networks.
- Build relationship and maintain regular contact with the concerned government departments, CSOs and CSO networks at the national and divisional level.
- Attend relevant network meeting at the national level.
- Organise capacity building events for the CSO forums.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Civil Society Lead.
At least 10 year(s)
- Over 10 years' experience of working with Civil Society Organisations in Bangladesh
- Experience of advocacy, campaigning and lobbying work.
- Practical experience of working with CSO networks and coalition
- Experience of working in bilateral donor funded projects (preferably EU) related to civil society
- Experience of project design would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical ability and creative writing skills
- Fluency in Bangla and English
- Excellent inter-personal, training, and communications skills;
- Excellent networking skills: Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners,
- Have working IT skills (Ms word, Power point, excel)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd