The incumbent has to be performing her duty in the quality implementation of the protection thematic area in synergy with the child protection and gender-based violence components of the project in Cox`s Bazar and foster & maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders, and participate in relevant coordination related events with humanitarian and all other local and international actors.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to oversee the activities of project team member at the field level.
- Represent the project in any relevant field based thematic meetings with stakeholders and otherwise as needed and also responsible for ensuring that the work of the team is compliant with donors reporting and accountability policy and procedures.
- Identify cases in need of urgent response and directly follow-up/accompany affected individuals to services providers when needed to ensure access to services.
- Work with team members to create weekly/monthly work-plans and prioritization of tasks.
- Ensure targets are met under the approved work plans.
- Ensure proper documentation and secure storage of any protection data collected (hard and soft copies).
- Complete daily reporting on findings.
- Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with all stake-holders, and participate in different coordination with humanitarian and all other local and international actors.
- With support and guidance from the Project Manager; lead all trainings and on-job coaching to project personnel as required.
- Work with community-based structures to identify protection problems that cannot be resolved at community level or by existing services and assist community to come to solutions.
- Take a leading role in setting up the community centers - liaising with the community.
- Provide technical and programmatic leadership to the protection team in the field on a day to day basis.
- Provide technical and programmatic leadership to community-based mechanisms
- Support team members in identification and ensuring that reporting is in line with donor guidelines.
- Coordinate and follow up with Protection service provision and service providers in the field.
- Follow up all relevant procedures for Security, Finance, Logistics, HR and Administration.
- Uphold humanitarian code of conduct and adhere to and promote humanitarian guiding principles.
- Comply with NGO Forum for Public Health's policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, gender & equality, humanitarian responsiveness and other relevant policies.
- Perform other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
- Follow and maintain the disciplines properly as mentioned in the Service Rules of NGO Forum.
- Work in true-spirit of teamwork and preserve personal integrity and respecting the organizational hierarchy of accountability.
Masters in Anthropology/ Social Sciences/ Development Studies / Mass Communication / Public Health / Disaster Management or any other relevant disciplines from recognized university.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Ability to speak English and Cox's Bazar local language (written/verbal)
- Should have knowledge on humanitarian principals and attitude to work in disaster areas with/without family as and when required
- Positive attitude as development activities, team spirit and accommodative within team and community level.
- Should have working experience on GBV/SGBV at Rohingya Refugee context.
- Computer skill on data entry, presentation preparation, report writing.
Age: At least 40 year(s)
As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting