- POPI invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its Strengthening Household Ability to Respond to Development Opportunities (SHOUHARDO-III) Program in 7 (Seven) Upazilas of Kishoregonj & Netrakona district supported by CARE.
- Contract duration : Up to June 2020
Job Description / Responsibility
Financial reporting, fund projection, different payment, Maintain Financial MIS, Budgeting with monitoring and budgetary control, Expenses tracking, Maintain program advances status and timely adjustments and accomplish different financial reconciliation. Assist staff for different compliance issues, liaison with finance department CARE and organizational. Ensured USAID and GoB compliance issues to the project including procurement requirement. Facilitation of Audit (internal and external). S/He will be based in project office and has to visit field as per requirement.
At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in financial management of lager project.
- Proven skill in financial management, managing of donor funds, GAAP, VAT, tax & donor compliance specially for USAID compliance requirements.
- Skilled in budget preparation, budget monitoring and review of project expenses.
- Working experience on donor funded project, proven experience accounts & finance management, documentation, inventory management, bank management, administering day to day work
- Proficiency in computer, MS office program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email communication are essential.
- Good administrative and leadership skills, ability to work in a team, participatory, planning good interpersonal skill and staff supervision.
- Sound in Procurement procedure and different payment procedures.
Other admissible benefits as per program allocation.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
People's Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) 5/11-A, Block-E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
POPI works over last twenty five years addressed broad issues of social mobilization, community empowerment, human resource and institutional development alongside with resource mobilization through an extensive partnership and networkinghttp://www.popibd.org