Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Natural Resources Management (NRM) Governance Specialist
The USAID Bangladesh Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Activity (BMEL)
: 7 to 10 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Not mentioned
: Jun 10, 2019
: Jun 16, 2019
- 50 working days, July-Sept 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Post-graduate degree in NRM, environmental science or a related field
7 to 10 year(s)
- At least 7-10 years of experience in policy development and reforms associated with NRM (e.g., land tenure, wetland leasing, and community revenue sharing) and agriculture
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience in environmental governance, particularly community-based management (CBM)
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of conservation and development projects, including institutional and policy approaches and financial approaches such as government-community co-management and revenue sharing, endowment funds, fee for environmental services, and private sector partnerships
- Experience working with national and local governments
- Experience with assessments or program evaluations
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
US Embassy, Baridhara, Dhaka
The largest US agency in the US Embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Other jobs of this Category