Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Log Assistant - EQUIPMENT & PREMISES
: At least 2 year(s)
: Teknaf, Cox's Bazar
: Jun 09, 2019
: Jun 16, 2019
- Affectation: Teknaf, Bangladesh
- Possible Start of the activities: 25 June, 2019
- Duration of the contract: up to 31 July, 2019 (with possibility of extension), Based on performance and availability of fund.
- ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
- Line Manager: Logistic Manager
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Logistics Assistant (E&P) will support the logistic manger to implementing and supervising all logistical activities at his/her assigned base.
- In particular, he/she lead support to carrying out urgent activities and the filing and archiving logistical documents.
- He/she temporarily takes on the basic tasks of the logistics in their absence.
- Management of equipment/telecommunications
- Management and monitoring of IT equipment
- Premises Management
- Human Resource Management
Minimum Graduate with relevant working experience
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 2 years practical working experience in Logistic Department specially in managing equipment/IT equipment and premises maintenance.
- Generator maintenance and fuel consumption control.
- Minimum of 2-year professional experience in humanitarian and/or development programs with International organization.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for learning & not afraid of working hard to complete task within the deadline
- Proven experience of managing pool of watchmen.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and email communication.
- Very good communication skills in English and proficiency on local language (Chitagonian) can be an added value
- As per HR policy of SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category