Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Accounts and Admin Officer
Young Power in Social Action
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: May 28, 2019
: Jun 26, 2019
- YPSA (Young Power in Social Action) www.ypsa.org is an organization for sustainable development working in greater Chattogram division since 1985 with a vision to build a society without poverty where everyone`s basic needs and rights are ensured. YPSA is implementing Plan International Bangladesh supported a project title "Child Protection for Rohingya Refugees in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh".
- YPSA invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing and maintaining the books of accounts.
- Managing day to day office administration.
- Time to time visit project area, monitoring and supervision in line of accounts procedure
- Update every transaction into Tally
- Maintain petty cash and verify the bill voucher of petty cash expenses.
- Prepare financial report & budget variance report as per need
- Maintain bank transaction and obtain bank statement on due time as per need of financial work.
- Update stock register for particular materials.
- Update fixed asset register.
- Ensure the logistics and procurement as per as per the organizational rules and procedures
- To manage payment of Tax & VAT in relation to the project
- Any other task assigned by authority.
Masters in accounting/finance/management; CACC will be given priority
At least 2 year(s)
- 2 years working experience in accounting and administrative section in NGOs.
- Skilled in procurement, inventory management, VAT/Tax, financial reporting.
- Good Team player with social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Well conversant with accounting software
- Proficient in Computer Operations, MS Office Application including typing preferably in English and Bengali both , E-mail & Internet.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Monthly consolidated salary BDT 35,000 with other benefits as per project budget
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!