- United Nations Development Programme in Bangladesh announces vacancies for the post of Finance Officer-Field Monitoring under Service Contract modality with the Activating Village Courts in Bangladesh Phase II Project.
- The duration of the service contract is one year initially, subject to renewal upon satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
Job Description / Responsibility
View details click this link https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=23249
Minimum bachelor's degree in business administration/Studies/Commerce with major in Accounting / Finance or any other relevant discipline.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial monitoring at the national or international organization;
- Experience in working with UN/UNDP or international donor supported programmes would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in general administration, PPR, Govt. Tax & VAT rules & regulation is required;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) including typing skills with good speed in Bangla, ERP System (ATLAS) will be treated as an advantage;
- Having training on accounts and financial management would be an advantage;
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting: full project cycle mastery, excellent work/project planning skills, mastery of GOB and UNDP's new programme modalities (RBM Guide, NIM/DIM and GoB execution etc.).
- Should have knowledge on facilitate the audit efficiently (internal/external);
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org