- Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund
- Job ID: 22563
Job Description / Responsibility
View details click this link https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=22563
Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting/finance and technical expertise in financial management/accounting.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Administration and Financial management in development projects. Experience of working with international/donor agency is an asset.
- Understanding of budgeting, accounting and bookkeeping, particularly under NEX procedures.
- Experience of using financial software programme.
- Knowledge on Tax & VAT is desired.
- Experience of UN/UNDP funded project will be preferable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; and
- Experience in handling of Atlas or web-based enterprise resource management systems.
- Independent auditing skills.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required; Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org