Job Description / Responsibility
View details click this link https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=22559
Minimum bachelor's degree with major in Statistics/ Development Studies/ Public Administration/ Management, or Social Sciences. Preference will be given to candidate having master's degree.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in UN/GoB/Development Partners/INGOs/University/ Research Organizations
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Excellent ICT and computer skills especial knowledge on SPSS.
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Bangla and English
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org