- Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund
- Job ID: 22562
Job Description / Responsibility
View details click this link https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=22562
Master's degree preferably in Environmental Science/ Data Science/ Development Studies / Sociology / Anthropology / Statistics / Economics / Public Administration / Psychology or other relevant field.
At least 7 year(s)
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in UN/GoB/IFIs/University/Academia/INGo with at least 3 years experience in similar positions.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in research, knowledge management, organizational learning, and knowledge portal management;
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT and GIS based knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities based on ICT and GIS platforms (preferably open sources);
- Experience in information systems design and implementation as well as design and facilitation of learning events;
- Demonstrated interest in and capacity to deliver online based knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities;
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills
- Possess a strong background and working experience in tools development and toolkit production, learning product design (i.e., manuals, guidebooks, toolkits, brochures, etc.).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org