Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Field Manager (Female)
Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD)
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 2 year(s)
: Mar 11, 2019
: Mar 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Line of responsibility: The Field Manager is directly reportable to the Project Manager in Dhaka
- Prepare Field Office quarterly and monthly activity plan based on yearly plan.
- Provide guidance and support to Technical Officers and ensure providing technical support to school teachers in implementation of Gender Equity Movement in School (GEMS) manual.
- Overall financial management of the field office as per financial rules and regulations of the field office. This include budget preparation and financial report.
- Maintain liaison with Government, Plan International Bangladesh and other stakeholders.
- Prepare and sending program progress report quarterly and periodically.
- Regular visit to the enlisted schools, and madrashas.
- Organize and facilitate awareness raising meeting in the community on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights and Gender Based Violence.
- Ensure organizing street drama for creating awareness
- Organize Community Advocacy meeting with different stakeholders on Gender and ASRHR.
- Project monitoring and ensure data punching using Tablet computer.
Masters Degree from a reputed University.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least 2 years managerial experience in relevant field_
- Experience on working with ASRHR and Gender Based Violence reducing program.
- Extensive travel in the project areas..
- Demonstrate active listening.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Demonstrate empathy.
- Ability to set boundaries.
- Ability to think critically.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, MS Excel.and Power Point
Age: At most 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category