- Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD) a well reputed NGO is looking for smart, result oriented qualified and dynamic person for the following position of USAID - Marketing Innovations for Sustainable Helth Development (MISHD) project
- Working station: Babugonj Upazila of Barishal district.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Planning and implement project activity
- Staff Supervision and monitoring
- Day to day monitoring of administrative, financial and program progress.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly progress and financial report preparation and submission.
- Organize Bi monthly staff meeting and monitor Monthly CSA meeting.
- Organized and facilitate Advocacy meeting with Union Parishad and Upazila level
- Ability to facing audit and visitors.
- Good coordination with CWFD HQ and project staff.
- Liaison and coordination with Local administration (Deputy Commissioner, District Civil Surgeon, Deputy Director Family Planning, Deputy Director Secondary Education and NGOs.
- Attend NGO coordination meeting at district level.
- Lead and manage and guide the team members of project
Masters in any discipline, not less than 2nd class in each certificate
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 7 years practical job experience with NGOs
- Experience on community mobilization program/project
- At least 3 years job experience of managerial level
- Should have at least 7 years practical job experience with NGOs
- At least 3 years practical job experience as Project Officer, Manager, Coordinator level
- Ability to undertake frequent and extensive field visit
- Should have good writing skills in preparing report in English and Bangla
- Should have experience on riding motorcycle with valid driving license
- Excellent computer literacy is must
- Good facilitation skill will be added quality
- A skill to use of BCC, IEC materials is highly recommended.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
Other benefit as per organization policy and project budget
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Persons willing to apply send your details CV with two references, forwarding letter enclose all educational and experience certificate, a pass port size photo to the following address;
Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD)
House # 16 &18, Road # 01, Block-E
Banasree, Rampura, Dhaka-1219
Only hard copy will be accepted and mention the position top of the envalop.
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2019