- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
- Job Location : Head Office, Dhaka
- Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implementation microcredit program through 5-6 branch offices, following organizational policies and practices.
- Conduct monitoring & supervision effectively and qualitatively.
- Ensure effective involvement in yearly project planning, budgeting and program implementation process.
- Provide supports to the Branch Office to implement the micro-credit program smoothly.
- Mobilize and strengthen the Groups through regular field visit and monitoring.
- Check daily expenditures, Vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
- Maintain all account books/registers/ledgers etc .
- Entry all kinds of accounting adjustment transaction.
- Prepare account financial reports - daily, weekly, monthly & yearly.
- Prepare and maintain all the vouchers, requisition slips & bills.
- Check all transactions like receive voucher, payment voucher, Journal voucher maintaining by accounts software.
- Good command over Bangla and English.
Master's Degree in Finance/ Business/Accounting from any recognized University
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 3-year experience in relevant field
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2019.
Should have to submit application with prescribed format.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229,
IP phone: +88-09613858585
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2019
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org