- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
- Job Location : Head Office, Dhaka
- Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Job Description / Responsibility
- Implementation microcredit program through 5-6 branch offices, following organizational policies and practices.
- Conduct monitoring & supervision effectively and qualitatively.
- Ensure effective involvement in yearly project planning, budgeting and program implementation process.
- Provide supports to the Branch Office to implement the micro-credit program smoothly.
- Mobilize and strengthen the Groups through regular field visit and monitoring.
- Check daily expenditures, Vouchers, Requisition and daily transaction.
- Maintain all account books/registers/ledgers etc .
- Entry all kinds of accounting adjustment transaction.
- Prepare account financial reports - daily, weekly, monthly & yearly.
- Prepare and maintain all the vouchers, requisition slips & bills.
- Check all transactions like receive voucher, payment voucher, Journal voucher maintaining by accounts software.
- Good command over Bangla and English.
Master's Degree in Finance/ Business/Accounting from any recognized University
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Minimum 3-year experience in relevant field
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org