- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
- Job Location : Thakurgaon, Sirajganj, Dhaka
- Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing income generation programs for households
- Researching and designing income generation for households, establishment of feasible Income Generation Group (IGG)
- Promoting & developing operations of income generation in collaboration with local partner of the local area.
- *Implementing income generation activity
- Survey to establish new IGG in project area according to plan; Carry out all procedures to establish new IGG and cooperative
- Supporting IGG & Cooperative to build up constitution, business plan
- Guiding registration procedures, document preparation of newly registered IGG members
- Monitoring and supervising IGG regularly
- Receiving feedback positively and checking received information and taking steps accordingly
- Regular visit to ensure proper use of loan and timely loan payback
- Supporting IGG, households and other beneficiaries actively to implement activities timely and effectively;
- Counsel and assist IGGs, cooperative, households making production - business plan/project proposal, financial management plan when needed
- Coordinate with the CMC, local authorities, the group management board to withdraw revolving fund (repayment) from households
- Manage revolving fund and be responsible to supervisor/project manager and Head Office about efficiency of revolving fund operation in the project
- Assist IGG and Cooperative to ensure financial transparency
- Participation in preparation of POA (Plan of Action) for Income generation
- Searching and networking with potential customers for selling IG products. Playing active role in the market promotion of IG product
- Deliver IG development policies, programs or projects from HO (Head Office) to target beneficiaries
- Regular reporting to supervisor/manager and Head Office. And staying ready for providing relevant information as per needed.
- Record, track, store documents and data related to the IG activities; participate in evaluating the effectiveness, results of operations
Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Marketing/Management.
- Age at most 30 years
- Experience at NGO/INGO on income generating activities will be given preference.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: email@example.com by 20th March 2019.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the `prescribed format` or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229,
IP phone: +88-09613858585
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2019
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org