- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
- Job Location : Thakurgaon, Sirajganj, Dhaka
- Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing income generation programs for households
- Researching and designing income generation for households, establishment of feasible Income Generation Group (IGG)
- Promoting & developing operations of income generation in collaboration with local partner of the local area.
- *Implementing income generation activity
- Survey to establish new IGG in project area according to plan; Carry out all procedures to establish new IGG and cooperative
- Supporting IGG & Cooperative to build up constitution, business plan
- Guiding registration procedures, document preparation of newly registered IGG members
- Monitoring and supervising IGG regularly
- Receiving feedback positively and checking received information and taking steps accordingly
- Regular visit to ensure proper use of loan and timely loan payback
- Supporting IGG, households and other beneficiaries actively to implement activities timely and effectively;
- Counsel and assist IGGs, cooperative, households making production - business plan/project proposal, financial management plan when needed
- Coordinate with the CMC, local authorities, the group management board to withdraw revolving fund (repayment) from households
- Manage revolving fund and be responsible to supervisor/project manager and Head Office about efficiency of revolving fund operation in the project
- Assist IGG and Cooperative to ensure financial transparency
- Participation in preparation of POA (Plan of Action) for Income generation
- Searching and networking with potential customers for selling IG products. Playing active role in the market promotion of IG product
- Deliver IG development policies, programs or projects from HO (Head Office) to target beneficiaries
- Regular reporting to supervisor/manager and Head Office. And staying ready for providing relevant information as per needed.
- Record, track, store documents and data related to the IG activities; participate in evaluating the effectiveness, results of operations
Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Marketing/Management.
- Age at most 30 years
- Experience at NGO/INGO on income generating activities will be given preference.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org