- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
- Job Location : Moulvibazar CDP, Thakurgaon, Sirajganj
- Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work to improve 'standard health check-up' in all CDPs for visible progress in the nutritional status of our children
- Provide quality service for the children enrolled as special case children and Develop CDP-based database of the vulnerable diseases
- Organize issue based health education session/campaign/day observation
- Provide reproductive health support (ANC/PNC, FP, Adolescent RH Support etc.)
- Establish sustainable partnership and networking for access to public health and Keep record of community clinics/govt. hospital, private/NGO clinic and access of our community
- Establish Community Health Worker (CHW) and Health Volunteer Female
- Candidate should have minimum HSC pass
- 4 years Midwifery/Nursing/MATS training
At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- At least 1-year experience
- Having interest in public health
- NGO experience will be preferable.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2019.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the `prescribed format` or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229,
IP phone: +88-09613858585
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2019
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org