- Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development non-governmental organization in General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors Bangladesh is operating 14 Community Development Project (CDP)s and 2 special projects in 10 districts on child protection, education, health, women empowerment, income generating activities, emergency response, ICT Education Project & Rohingya Emergency Project (RERP). Good Neighbors Bangladesh (GNB) intends to recruit suitable personnel for the following position:
- Job Location : Head Office, Dhaka
- Contract Period: 1 year [ Extendable depending on performance evaluation]
Job Description / Responsibility
- Job Responsibilities: [projects communication 50%, coordination 30%, reporting 20%]
- Communication and coordination with CDP, PSP & Team for ensuring & continued of GNB activities
- Lead M&E system and process development, creating a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of project activities
- Define and implement the key project performance indicators (KPI)
- Supporting to CDP/PSP Officers/ Manager while they create and revise tools and data collection procedures for getting result in work. (logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart)
- Review the performance of existing management information systems to help identify potential modifications
Post-graduate degree on relevant fields (including sociology, anthropology, development studies etc.) from any recognized university
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- 3 years' experience in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- Having good knowledge about community development, Project Proposal & Logical framework.
- Having positive attitudes towards the implementation of human rights (especially child and woman rights)
- Having ability to understand and to analyze community's problems and corresponding solutions
- Ability to understand organizational goals and directions preparing for the projects
- Must have innovative problem solving skill in line with GNB's program goals & CSP
- Ability to write project proposals, concept notes with least supervision
- Self-driven, pro-active and ability to work independently or in a team
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2019.
Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Applications which are not in the `prescribed format` or incomplete application will not be considered.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/jobs/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh, House 5, Road 2, Block A, Swadesh Shornali Abashon, Purbachal Express Highway, Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka 1229,
IP phone: +88-09613858585
Application Deadline : Mar 20, 2019
Swadesh Properties Ltd., Shornaly Abashon Project, Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian and development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council).http://www.gnbangla.org