Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
GBV Case Management Supervisor
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Feb 27, 2019
: Mar 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supports the caseworker technical competence and practice, promotes wellbeing and enables effective and supportive monitoring of GBV caseworker.
- Individual Supervision on a weekly basis for 1 hour for each GBV caseworker
- Facilitate Case Management team meetings weekly
- Conduct case file review weekly
- Conduct capacity assessment
- Provide direct case management to complicated and difficult cases
- Educational/ Development Function: developing RI caseworker knowledge and skills through reflection and exploration of the work
- Supportive Function: responding to caseworkers' emotional reactions to the effects of case management work with survivors
- Develop capacity planning to RI national staffs in GBV case management
- Provide training/ workshop to RI staffs and other GBV agency
- Produce monthly report or as requirement
- Coordinate with protection program colleagues and other RI program, HR, finance and operation.
- Represent RI in GBV taskforce and other requirement by supervisor and Protection Manager
- Ensure written reports to donors and RI senior staff are of the highest quality and completed in a timely manner.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the supervisor and protection manager
Master's degree in; Social work, Psychology, Nurse, Public health, or relevant
- Experience in GBV case management
- Experienced in CM supervision (Preferable)
- Emotionally mature, able to show empathy and have naturally emotional support skill
- Able to provide training in GBV Case Management and/or Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in humanitarian context
- Must adhere to GBV Core Guiding Principles and international humanitarian principles and standards for GBViE
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity, prior experience in Rohingya camps is preferable
- Strong background and skills in facilitating trainings, coaching and mentoring others
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively in written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category