Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Mobile trained psychosocial worker (CP)
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Cox's Bazar
: Not mentioned
: Feb 27, 2019
: Mar 15, 2019
- Main purpose of the role: As Mobile Trained psychosocial worker, you will be responsible house-to-house provide psychosocial activities and psychosocial support targeting for children who have difficulties to access safe space. Closely work with case management officer in identify children at risk and conduct appropriated referral.
- Overall Objectives (scope): You are a team of mobile protection teams, implement psychosocial activities & psychosocial support through camps in Cox`s bazar, extension area, and host community.
- Line Manager : Case management officer
Job Description / Responsibility
Bachelor degree (Social workers, Psychology, Nurse, Public health, relevant degree)
- Experience working with INGO, NGO in Cox's bazar is preferable
- Previous experience with community outreach activities, community mobilization or community based psychosocial intervention
- Knowledge of psychological first aid and psychosocial support, an asset
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Optimistic and friendly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in Bangali and English
- Good command in Rohingya, strongly required
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category