Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
The Danish Refugee Council
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Feb 09, 2019
: Feb 14, 2019
- To provide cleaning and support in compliance with DRC`s and local guidelines and procedures.
- Start date: 1 March 2019
- Contract Length: up to 30 June 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Act according to the policy and regulation of DRC
- Develop good co-operation with DRC staff
- Do related job as delegated by the Admin Specialist
- To clean the related office (inside and outside), office furniture, equipment, corridor and stairs and kitchen areas on daily basis.
- To wash the compound of the office daily or whenever required and to clean the doors, windows and glasses
- To maintain hygiene and cleanliness of washrooms on daily basis and check from time to time they are clean and fresh at all times.
- Report any maintenance, blockages to the Admin Specialist for immediate fixes.
- To take out the garbage of the related office on daily basis and burn the waste printed papers at the place prepared for it on daily basis
- To collect and distribute mails and documents from mail center to the related building/unit
- To assist DRC colleagues in carrying or moving office document or equipment within the DRC compound when needed and specially during moving process from one premises to another.
- Do thorough clean up the office premises including general deep cleaning as required.
- To actively contribute to the successful development and good reputation of the DRC
- To do any other duties assigned by the Admin Specialist
- Minimum Class 8 Pass
At least 2 year(s)
- KEY DELIVERABLES: (IN BULLET POINTS)
- Cleaning of office premises
- Administration facilitation
- EXPERIENCE: (INCLUDE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in INGO
- Basic English proficiency
- Local (Cox's Bazar) required
- LANGUAGES: (INDICATE FLUENCY LEVEL)
- Fluent spoken in Bangla and basic English
- IN THIS POSITION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC' FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC's vision and values.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council's Terms of Employment for National Staff in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category