Friends In Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB) is going to implement Technical Director- USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity Project supported by Abt associates. Interested candidates are requested to apply for the position:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Outreach Specialist will remain under control, direct supervision and guidance of Upazila Specialist and will be responsible for ensuring all operational activities are being implemented in those upazila to achieve the outcomes of the project.
- Organizing inception workshops at upazila/union level.
- To implement intervention with rural market actor, and community group.
- Effective implementation of SBC and market development strategy.
- Closely work with Market Management Committee (MMC), mobile vendor, women group, existing adolescent group, Agro-input Retailer Network, Government agriculture officer.
- Assist to organize training with mobile sale agent, Hat/bazar vendor, women Group, Adolescent.
- Assist to designed and drive activities for sustainability
- Organize formulate research in target market catchment area.
- Assist to Conduct situational and audience analysis
- Facilitate partnership between hat/bazar vendor and mobile sales agents.
- Organize and conduct Agriculture & Livelihood training, meeting, workshop at Upazila, Union and community level
- Knowledge sharing on agricultural modern practices including integrated farming system
- Arrange exchange/learning visit, field day on updated technology for skill development of community
- Collect monitoring data as per requirement of MEL Plan and management purposes, and compile the collected data.
- Ensure inputs, materials; technical information & advice to beneficiaries for establish demonstration including nutrition garden
- Participate in Agricultural, Fruits and Tree fair's at union and upazila level for technology dissemination
- Organize linkage meeting among the farmers, producer group, input & output actor including others stakeholder to ensure better market access
- Linkage & networking with upazila line department (Such as DAE, ULO), private sector
- Prepare all kind of quantity & qualitative reports
- Any other task assignment by authority as & when requirement
- Masters in Nutrition/Agriculture/ Social Science with 3 years of relevant experience in the field of public health, agriculture, livelihood & climate change or working on programs of similar scope and complexity or equivalent combination of education and experience
At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience of working with USAID projects in resilience, nutrition, food security and livelihood.
- Possess technical and program innovations, monitoring and evaluation as well as multi-sector approaches.
- Experience in data/information collection to track project’s progresses.
- Ability to drive motorcycle with having valid driving license
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point) & email browsing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
FIVDB, Khadimnagar, Sylhet-3103
FIVDB is a development organization, established in 1979. Its major operation cover 7 major districts and concentrates round in the north-east of Bangladesh. It mission is to give disadvantage women, men and children greater voice, reduce their vulnerability, increase use of citizenship rights and help them enhance their quality of life.http://www.fivdb.net