Job Description / Responsibility
- Project: Strengthening extreme weather and disaster preparedness to enhance the resilience of host and Rohingya communities in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh (SEWDP) Project, fund by UNDP.
- Duration of Contract : Up to 31 August 2019
- Relationships : S/he will report to Manager -Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Job Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for implementation of the project. The Programme Manager (PM) will be the key to plan, implement and monitor field activities and submit progress and financial report to the project authority in time.
Post-graduate degree (Masters) in Disaster Management, Social Work, Public Administration, International development, or other relevant field.
At least 5 year(s)
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within the field of Disaster Management, Humanitarian Assistance, Project Management, or similar fields of work is required, as well as experience in management or team leading positions.
- Excellent ability to quickly grasp and synthesize inputs from a range of disciplines related to disaster management and development.
- Diplomacy, tact, negotiation skills and previous experience at a coordination level with local authorities and key stakeholders is mandatory.
- Must be physically capable and medically fit to work and travel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English an absolute requirement. Fluency in local languages is required.
Admissible benefits such as Mobile Allowance, Medical Allowance and Group Life Insurance.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting