Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and now working in 49 Districts in Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Stromme Foundation is going to implement "Social Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)" for duration of 5 years in Nageswari, Ulipur and Sadar Upazilla under Kurigram district. SEEDS basically have been designed based on human rights based approach (HRBA) considering three thematic areas- civil society strengthen, inclusive quality education and economic empowerment of the targeted communities. This project will work with 3500 HH focusing on children, youths and women. For smooth implementing of this project, ESDO is seeking to hire the qualified, committed and dedicated person according to the following conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise Field Facilitators and perform as main responsible person for all activities implemented at upazila level
- Community mobilization and provide support for activation of various formatted groups
- Identification of community platforms
- Ensure effective communication and rapport building with education, agriculture, youth and others departments along with local government authorities
- Identify appropriate participants for different interventions
- Assist PM and POs to implement any events at upazila level
- Assist PM and POs to prepare any reports
- Masters in English/ Social Science/ any other discipline.
- Age at most 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 year(s) working experience in rights based project as Upazila Manager/Coordinator
- Skill and strong leadership to guidance and organize management for leading the front line staffs
- Having strong advocacy & communication and interpersonal skill with duty bearers nd others relevant stakeholders
- Knowledge on Right Based Approach and training facilitation skill based on project acceptance
- Able to demonstrate team work approach and ensuring friendly environment for project staffs
- Sincere about time management
- Excellent at Micro Soft Office package.
- Ability to prepare good case study, article and good report writing in English and Bangla and also collect good program photographs for documentation.
- Able to drive motor cycle with valid and update driving license
- Ability to work in char land
Age: At most 42 year(s)
- According to the project budget, other benefits would be provided.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO established in 1988 and working in 25 Districts of Bangladesh. `Reaching out of School Children (ROSCll)` project is implemented by a National NGO Eco Social Development Organization(ESDO) in 8 Upazillas of Bangladesh. The project is supported by World Bank, Directorate of Primary education and Save the Children International. The implementing organizations ESDO is seeking to fill the above position for its vocational training center at 08 different upazillas of Thakurgaon, Dinajpur,Rangpur ,Nilphamari & Kurigram districthttp://www.esdo.net.bd