Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and now working in 49 Districts in Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Stromme Foundation is going to implement "Social Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)" for duration of 5 years in Nageswari, Ulipur and Sadar Upazilla under Kurigram district. SEEDS basically have been designed based on human rights based approach (HRBA) considering three thematic areas- civil society strengthen, inclusive quality education and economic empowerment of the targeted communities. This project will work with 3500 HH focusing on children, youths and women. For smooth implementing of this project, ESDO is seeking to hire the qualified, committed and dedicated person according to the following conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for all financial transaction
- Prepare bill voucher and taken approval from respective authorities.
- Prepare financial report and taken approval and submit to respective authorities.
- Strictly follow financial guideline of the organization.
- Maintain financial documents.
- Maintain admin related all documents
Masters in Accounting & Finance & relevant subjects
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 year(s) working experience performing Managerial level.
- Skill and vast knowledge on latest VAT & TAX issues
- In depth knowledge and personality to build up capacity of project staffs in accounting perspectives
- Familiar with organizational accounting policies and basic knowledge on accounting system
- Good understanding on latest development issues
- Ability to prepare all finance related reports
- Ability to write up finance analytical reports both in English and Bangla
- Able to demonstrate team work approach and ensuring friendly environment for project staffs
- Sincere about time management
- Excellent at Micro Soft Office package.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
According to the project budget, other benefits would be provided.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO established in 1988 and working in 25 Districts of Bangladesh. `Reaching out of School Children (ROSCll)` project is implemented by a National NGO Eco Social Development Organization(ESDO) in 8 Upazillas of Bangladesh. The project is supported by World Bank, Directorate of Primary education and Save the Children International. The implementing organizations ESDO is seeking to fill the above position for its vocational training center at 08 different upazillas of Thakurgaon, Dinajpur,Rangpur ,Nilphamari & Kurigram districthttp://www.esdo.net.bd