Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO started its work in 1988 and now working in 49 Districts in Bangladesh. ESDO in Partnership with Stromme Foundation is going to implement "Social Economic Empowerment with Dignity and Sustainability (SEEDS)" for duration of 5 years in Nageswari, Ulipur and Sadar Upazilla under Kurigram district. SEEDS basically have been designed based on human rights based approach (HRBA) considering three thematic areas- civil society strengthen, inclusive quality education and economic empowerment of the targeted communities. This project will work with 3500 HH focusing on children, youths and women. For smooth implementing of this project, ESDO is seeking to hire the qualified, committed and dedicated person according to the following conditions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Developing PMEAL framework and tools
- Responsible for proper implementation of PMEAL plan;
- Collecting, computing, and analyzing data and producing PMEAL report
- Ensure participatory monitoring and capacity development on monitoring issue among all levels
- Collect and preserve of all documents and reports of different event within the Project area.
- Ensures accuracy of all kinds of data, beneficiaries list and stakeholder list including training participants.
- Ensure the proper monitoring of the Project and provide necessary feedback for better implementation of the Project activities.
- Masters in English/ Social Science/ Statistics and any other discipline
At least 4 year(s)
- ge at most 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Develop and facilitate PMEAL tools and methods to build up horizontal knowledge among project staffs and concern stakeholder and community change agents.
- Strong facilitation skill on community based monitoring; capacity building of project staffs through monitoring lens
- Having strong write up skill through capturing impact level based on project outcomes, outputs in qualitative and quantities view
- Analytical skill for critical problem solving, accuracy of data
- In depth knowledge on Right Based Approach process and conduct training based on project acceptance
- Able to demonstrate team work approach and ensuring friendly environment for project staffs
- Sincere about time management
- Excellent at Micro Soft Office package.
- Ability to prepare good case study, article and good report writing in English and Bangla and also collect good program photographs for documentation.
- Able to drive motor cycle with valid and update driving license
Age: At most 45 year(s)
According to the project budget, other benefits would be provided.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Collegepara (Gobindanagar), Thakurgaon-5100 Bangladesh
Eco Social Development Organization (ESDO) is a well reputed national NGO established in 1988 and working in 25 Districts of Bangladesh. `Reaching out of School Children (ROSCll)` project is implemented by a National NGO Eco Social Development Organization(ESDO) in 8 Upazillas of Bangladesh. The project is supported by World Bank, Directorate of Primary education and Save the Children International. The implementing organizations ESDO is seeking to fill the above position for its vocational training center at 08 different upazillas of Thakurgaon, Dinajpur,Rangpur ,Nilphamari & Kurigram districthttp://www.esdo.net.bd