Job Description / Responsibility
- The duration of the proposed contract is up to June 30, 2020
- Working Condition: Based in CARE Bangladesh Dhaka Office (CBDO) with approximately 60% time travel in field. A portion of time (about 20%) will be used for networking with outside organizations and projects.
- Reporting to: Team Leader.
Masters in Sociology, Anthropology, Public Relations, or other relevant discipline with emphasis on research and development.
5 to 6 year(s)
- Minimum 5-6 years' experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative research along with Monitoring Evaluation at community level including data analysis.
- 3-5 years' experience in leading community-based quantitative and qualitative data analysis using appropriate software.
- Knowledge and skills in Excel/Access/SPSS.
- Strong knowledge in quantitative and qualitative monitoring, learning and evaluation techniques.
- Knowledge in participatory monitoring tools and approaches.
- Documentation, data visualization, and report writing skills.
- Familiar with Randomized Control Trial (RCT) technique.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and effectively in accordance with CARE's core values.
- Communicating with Impact - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain their message.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking decisive action to achieve goals in times of uncertainty or in fluid contexts; being proactive.
- Coordination with other relevnt projects, units of CARE Bangladesh, other government and NGOs working in the field of women and girls empowerment, local government and community people in order to seek programatic support.
- Organizing MEL findings in visual formats (tables, graphs, info graphics) to share with relevant stake holders including community.
- High quality documentation (both process and outcomes) and report writing. Capability of strong analytic writing with an ability to produce interesting and use-oriented reports and products.
- Capacity to guide the efficient collection and management of large quantities of information (quantitative and qualitative).
- Capacity to make sense of large quantities of information (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize into simple, accessible and readable reports which utilize data visualization techniques.
- Experience in facilitating reflective processes and participatory analyses workshops.
- CARE offers Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Leave Encashment, Life and Health Insurance, Working Mother Benefits, Day Care Facilities etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting