Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of application software
- Preparation of Compensation Budget
- Preparation of Payment statement
- Generation of weekly, fortnightly & monthly progress report
- Preparation of report on Baseline survey, Socioeconomic survey, Joint verification and market valuation survey
- Preparation of user manual of the development system
- Preparation of training materials
- Implementation and maintenance of the MIS System
- Preparation of backup copies of the source code as well as the data
- Supervision of data entry, data process and report generation
- Design or redesign of the proposed new systems or existing old systems
- Desktop review for preparing survey data
- Design and development of survey instruments.
- Travel extensively to collect data and supervise surveys in rural area of Bangladesh.
- Participate in different workshop; seminars and training sessions.
- Provide all types of necessary supports to the team.
- Must have typing skill in Bengali and English
- Willing to work in a team.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior
Master's degree in Statistics/Computer Science/Social Science or any other relevant subject from a reputed university
At least 5 year(s)
- On 5 years' experience in Project MIS will be given preference
- Have a motorcycle dive with valid driving license
- Computer skill in PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel, Excess and SPSS
- As per organization policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House # 614, Road # 12, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207
Shushilan - a non-profit organization has been working in the field of Livelihoods, Environmental Resource Management, Health & Nutrition, Human Rights & Good Governance, Disaster Management and People organization development in Bangladesh since 1991.www.shushilan.org