Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (PMEAL) Officer
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Dec 04, 2018
: Dec 16, 2018
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (PMEAL) Officer will roll out monitoring systems and processes of the project and ensure learning is documented, used for continuous project improvement and shared. The PMEAL Officer is recruited by BRC but is seconded to BDRCS. The PMEAL Officer will work closely with the BRC PMEAL Manager based in Dhaka and BRC PMEAL Adviser based in the UK Office.
- The PMEAL Officer will be responsible for developing tools and for managing data to track project indicators systematically. He/she will provide technical support and contribute to staff training and mentoring in areas of data collection, analysis and other project-level M&E-related deliverables. In addition, the PMEAL officer will ensure that communities are being consulted and involved throughout the project cycle, whilst liaising with relevant officers and managers in the BRC country office in Dhaka, using feedback to inform project adaptation.
Job Description / Responsibility
Please See Here
University degree or equivalent in a field related to development (Disaster Management, Development Studies, Geography, Sociology, Statistics)
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience on M&E
- Experience and skills in developing monitoring and evaluation tools
- Experience and skills in developing tools for community based participatory monitoring
- Experience in working with local communities, civil society, partners, LGIs and governments officials
- Experience of working with the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movements
- Competence in IT (Word, Excel, Power Point, internet, statistical analysis tools etc.)
- Good Bangla and English; spoken and written
- Commitment to the International Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement
- Integrity & high standards of personal conduct;
- Listening skills; Cultural sensitivity; Flexibility & adaptability; Teamwork; Interpersonal skills
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category