- Job Type: Fixed Term, until November 30, 2019
- Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply
- We are looking for a dynamic team player to assist in all responsibilities related to Warehouse Stock & Asset management.
- The post holder reports to Sr. Logistics Officer- Camp Support
Job Description / Responsibility
2 to 3 year(s)
- 2-3 years' experience in warehouse and asset management. A combination of relevant training and experience may be considered in lieu, but not vice versa.
- Previous experience in producing stock and assets report in English.
- Proficient English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Experience and/or demonstrable knowledge of procurement, warehouse, asset and distribution management.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders, including local authorities, as well as experience working local communities.
- Experience in staff management.
- Attention to detail and excellent numeric accuracy.
- Ability to keep clear and concise records.
- Proven ability to manage competing tasks and to prioritise and produce high level output consistently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on own and within multi-cultural teams.
- Excellent computer skills and ability/preparedness to quickly learn new systems and software. Good skills in excel, word and internet is essential.
- Ability to plan with good organizational skills, including prioritisation and ability to work under pressure.
- Initiative and ability to follow up on issues.
- Good understanding on Cox's bazar context
- Desirable: Previous work experience with Humanitarian organization
BDT. 7,27,205 gross per annum (13 months)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Oxfam employs more than six thousand people in 90 countries who share a commitment to work together to end poverty and suffering. It is committed to ensure diversity and gender equality within the organization and welcomes applications from women, person with disability and under-represented groups. Oxfam does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their HIV/AIDS status. The organization has been working in Bangladesh since the War of Independence and has established a permanent country office in 1972. Since then it has responded to all major emergencies in the country. Oxfam's current program focuses on Economic Justice & Resilience, Gender and Women?s Leadership and Humanitarian Capacity Building and Response.http://www.oxfam.org.uk/