Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Terre des hommes - Cox's Bazar
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Cox's Bazar
: Nov 12, 2018
: Nov 15, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support in identification and allocation of CHWs to area of coverage
- Organize and participate in training CHWs
- Ensure CHWs are provided with materials and resources needed to perform their activities
- Perform routine supervision & coaching of CHWs and provide weekly reports
- Support health project team in assessments, design and planning of the CHWs activity
- Organize CHWs activity initiation and monitoring feedback meetings
- To plan & organize with NHC/ Medical team the activities of the CHW's while taking into account Tdh policies, guidelines and project plan of action.
- To coordinate activities of CHW and communicate regularly with CHW monitors in each location.
- To Liaise between CHW's and Tdh Health post by reporting challenges and suggesting program changes and needs.
- To regularly communicate and collaborate with community leaders to ensure the effectiveness of and community receptivity to CHW activities.
- Work closely with the project health facility team including Midwife, and with WASH team to harmonize reproductive health and hygiene promotion messages to be delivered by CHWs
- Together with the health project team, strengthen link referral and follow up of beneficiaries
- To compile weekly/monthly data collected by the CHW team and present it for entry into CHW activity database.
- Perform other additional activities/tasks as requested by line manager.
Secondary School Diploma/ Management
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Qualification in social sciences
- Experience in community engagement and Outreach; Identify components and
- strategies for effective culturally responsive outreach.
- Good public and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in Bangla and local languages. Chittagonian and Rohingya use
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity. Use language that conveys caring and is non-judgmental.
- Be sensitive to literacy level and local or regional vocabulary or terminologies.
- Basic understanding of community assessment methods and Assess barriers to accessing
- health care.
- Understand local health systems & mechanism for health equity
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category