Job Description / Responsibility
- Working closely with various departments/Programs of field offices of BRAC, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas and ensure its compliance. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Supervise & follow -up all activities of HROs to ensure smooth operations
- Take different development initiatives for HRO and guide the team to provide better customer service
- Organize & coordinate & field based recruitment & selection process and coordinating with the talent management team to identify, retain & develop the talents of field offices.
- Ensure on time performance appraisal in qualitative manner.
- Work to achieve the best outcome of Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) at field level.
- Take part at different Employer Branding initiatives for increasing the organizational brand value.
- Participate in different training, meeting and forum in the field offices.
- Frequent field visits to strengthen rapport with program staff.
- Assist Zonal Manager in decision making process and involve with internal investigation process.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum CGPA of 2.5 or above. Bachelors/Major in HRM will be given preference.
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in HR sector is required.
Age: At least 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting