Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Senior HR Officer
The Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
: Full Time
: At least 10 year(s)
: Nov 08, 2018
: Nov 22, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employee of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource organizational requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Candidate should be Master degree or MBA (Major HR).
At least 10 year(s)
- Age : 45 years minimum(Age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate)
- Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, social, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Required fluency in spoken and written in English languages.
- At least 10 years working experiences with INGO/NGO
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct
- Honest, team player and high level of integrity
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international or local emergencies or major disasters
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category