Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Director of Grants Management (Programme Development, Resource Mobilisation and Learning)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Nov 07, 2018
: Nov 30, 2018
- Job Location: As the position is global, the working location is negotiable.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Build and expand global grant portfolio:
- Develop a global grant strategy with key stakeholders
- Create a global donor map of unique opportunities
- Build internal grant capacity
- Lead process to explore and develop new opportunities, both solicited and unsolicited
- Coordinate learning and action review to ensure continuous improvement, with relevant programmes and departments
- Coordinate global grant portfolio:
- Consolidate and report on grant progress
- Develop unified systems and procedures for grant management
- Build a cross-functional/cross-entity global grant team
- Communicate grant opportunities
- Monitor compliance issues with ongoing grants
- Develop and negotiate global grant policy and guidance
- Oversee and support global grant management:
- Ensure global standards are understood and met
- Monitor compliance on grants
- Ensure right mix of skills and abilities are matched to grant requirements
- Maintain a database of external consultants and technical specialists
- Align portfolio with strategic priorities, programme plans and resource gaps
- Managing donor relations:
- Lead process to establish a global CRM
- Together with other BRAC entities identify and track primary relationship holders
- Together with affiliates, build key relationships with global donors
- Develop and lead donor/partner due diligence process
- Attend/participate in different global donor meetings/events/consortium, etc.
- Graduation in Management/ Business/ Finance/ International Development from any recognized University
At least 10 year(s)
- The position requires a candidate with minimum of 10 years of experience
- working globally in diverse settings in leadership positions; experienced on
- grants management and acquisition, business development, and partnership management.
- Experience in managing and leading a global, dispersed team in cross-cultural and diverse
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; a well-honed ability to think and operate strategically.
- Familiarity with key donor requirements (e.g. USAID, EU, UN, the World Bank, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage change in complex organizations
- Track record of grant success (solicitation, management, reporting, evaluation)
- Able to operate fluently in English.
- Ability to travel 30% of time
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per organizational policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category