- Job ID: 19126
- Practice Area - Job Family: Poverty Reduction - URBAN RESILIENCE
- Grade: SB3
- Contract Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on performance and availability of fund
- Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply
- The Finance and Admin Expert will work under the supervision of the Town Manager for administrative and day-to-day issues and under the overall supervision of the Operations Coordinator for technical (Finance, Administration and Savings & Credit management etc.) issues.
Job Description / Responsibility
Minimum Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance.
At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years practical experience of financial management, financial monitoring, auditing and sub-grants monitoring in development projects with either NGOs/INGOs, GoB managed projects, Donors or UN Agencies, of which at least 3 years experience in similar position.
- bility to think clearly and analytically.
- Ability to plan own work, setting priorities and completing it under pressure or when faced with competing demands.
- A sound knowledge of urban infrastructure and livelihood interventions for poor communities.
- A sound knowledge of Public Procurement Rules and Act.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Bangla
- Ability to use Microsoft Office for reporting, presentation and financial control
- A strong commitment to gender sensitive, inclusive and pro-poor development works.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
UNDP works in some 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.http://www.undp.org