- Job ID# : 58600
- Under the supervision of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager, the Data Manager / GIS Specialist will develop and maintain project monitoring, evaluation and learning databases, support the implementation of Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) across the program, and provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and research support to the MEL Advisor.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop, monitor, and manage project performance monitoring databases.
- Process and clean incoming data and conduct data quality checks.
- Develop templates and dashboards for project monitoring and management.
- Support the MEL Manager in establishing MEL processes, and adjusting as needed.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and research support to the MEL Advisor.
- In consultation with the GIS Specialist at USAID/Bangladesh, provide program/activity location data as derived from GPS units or through a digital map interface
- Be responsive to all USAID/Bangladesh requests for BNA-related geographically-referenced data
- Other duties as required.
At a minimum a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) in statistics, social science research, or a related field
At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years of professional experience.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies required, including managing complex databases and conducting qualitative research.
- Experience with performance monitoring on USAID-funded projects preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work both as a member of a team and as a team leader, with the ability to accept the inputs of other team members.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and computer skills.
- English language fluency.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting