Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Communications Director (FSN 9)
Bangladesh's Nutrition Activity (BNA)
: Full Time
: At least 4 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Not mentioned
: Nov 04, 2018
: Nov 12, 2018
- Job ID# : 58599
- Under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the Communications Director is responsible for designing and implementing BNA`s communications and outreach strategies, overseeing the production of BNA reports, and overseeing the project`s Branding and Marketing Plan.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide leadership in the development of an integrated communications strategy and implementation plans.
- Provide support to the project's technical, cross-cutting, and operations teams to ensure efficient planning and implementation of communications activities.
- Create and disseminate appropriate communication products via relevant channels. This may include traditional media, new media, on-ground and public relations. Ensure key messages are delivered to the relevant target audience in a consistent manner across all channels.
- Develop success stories for internal and external publications. Ensure consistent and coherent corporate and editorial style across all outputs including media and audiovisual material, publications, documentation and internal materials.
- With the COP, develop weekly bullets summarizing activity progress, challenges, successes, and learning.
- In conjunction with the Home Office, coordinate production of, format, and edit annual and quarterly reports.
- Champion innovative and nimble methods to drive communications.
- Other duties as required.
At a minimum a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred)
At least 4 year(s)
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Prior experience working on donor funded projects, preferably with USAID.
- Strong communication skills. Excellent in verbal and writing communication in English.
- Strong creative and analytical skills and good strategic judgment
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work closely with peers.
- Ability to remain organized and focused on long-term vision and strategy.
- Understanding of media planning and experience working on digital communications preferred.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category