Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Manager, Internal Audit and Capacity Development
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 27, 2018
: Nov 10, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- To assist Head of Internal Audit in development and implementation of Internal Audit Manual in BRAC International countries.
- To assist Head of Internal Audit for Preparation of Annual Internal Audit Plan and monthly schedule for BI Countries and also assist Country Head of Internal Audit in implementation.
- Preparation of Various MIS Reports.
- Conduct Country Office audit, review internal audit findings of assigned countries and providing technical support.
- To help Head of Internal Audit in performing Performance Management System, preparation of succession plan, oversee the career development and training requirement for Countries Internal Audit Team and Country Head of Internal Audit.
- Arrange training for Audit Teams of BI Countries and assist Head of Internal Audit to conduct training as per annual training plan.
- To monitor and ensure optimisation, effective and transparent use of staff resources at BRAC International Countries.
- Get update with Standards of IIA, COSO framework, new changes in audit tools and techniques along with organisational requirements.
- To assist for Piloting of e-Audit System and BIAMS Software.
- Preparation of various MIS reports.
- Masters or Bachelor with concentration/major in Accounting/ Management/ Business Studies or other Commerce background.
- CA Application Level/ACCA/CIA qualified or other equivalent degrees in related field.
At least 5 year(s)
- At least five years working experience with two years managerial skill in Audit/ Compliance/ Risk Management related field will be preferred.
- Capable of managing the internal audit function like audit conduction, report review, quality reporting etc.
- Knowledge on IFRS, ISA and IIA Standards for developing new policies and procedures to enhance compliances.
- Capable of working with team with good communication skills and relationship building attitude.
- Excellent report writing ability.
- Ability of analytical and presentation skill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category