Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output and outcomes.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress of the project activities
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results
- Provide feedback to the Project Management
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress report on project activities
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system and recommend for enhancing capacity of the project staff
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project Management Team of BNWLA;
- Support, monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project
- Assist in coordinating across the project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports;
- Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for project
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of project reports on the findings and lessons learned
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities;
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the project;
- Develop M&E system for the Project
- Prepare and maintain data base
- Perform other duties as required by the management.
MA/ MSS/ LLM/ Statistics
3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government;
- Experience in program/project management;
- Demonstrated experience in developing M&E system
- IT literate with knowledge of MS word, SPSS, Excel and internet programs.
- Able to travel frequently at different project location
- Capacity to produce high quality briefs and reports in both Bangla and English
- Fluency in written and spoken in Bangla and English.
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Other benefits as per organizational policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your Application Letter, CV along with 2 copies of passport size photographs and 2 References to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application to our Head Office address : Bangladesh National Women Lawyers` Association (BNWLA), Monico Mina Tower, 48/3 West Agargaon,Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
Application Deadline : Nov 24, 2018