Job Description / Responsibility
- Provides account /country specific input into market intelligence activities, innovation and business development
- Provides country/geography specific market intelligence activities, innovation and business development
- Performs pre-agreed secondary market researched or gathers pre-agreed market intelligence in a systematic way
- Adds value to key accounts and looks at opportunities for retention through cross-sell and other initiatives
- Flags and addressed performance issues in delivery and proactively seeks solution for an amicable resolution
- Builds and develops networks around existing clients to cultivate segments
- Proactively work with Account Relationships Manager to deliver satisfactory and timely resolution of customer (internal or external) complaints, coordinating input from other team members as required. Ensures the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
- Lead on delivery of agreed Exams promotional events
- Monitors dashboard on B2B service level - reports from Schools and IELTS registrations systems
- Graduate in any discipline.
At least 2 year(s)
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- 2 years' experience in B2B customer service environment
- Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of children.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Transport allowance of Tk 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation's policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd