- National (only for Bangladeshi nationals) employment opportunities
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct scientific research into public health issues;
- Assist and support development of successful proposals;
- Coach junior research staff WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF generating knowledge from research evidence WITHIN the strategy of Enteric and Respiratory Infections of Infectious Diseased Division;
- Organisational values and guidelines (such as Institutional Governance Framework - IGF and Gender Diversity Guidelines).
MBBS passed with1 year internship with a reputed Medical College; Masters in Public Health will be considered as added advantage.
At least 3 year(s)
- 3 years of working experience with at least 2 years in field research and project implementation.
- Functional competencies:
- Knowledge of -
- Research Design
- Research Analysis
- Scientific Writing and Publications
- Management of Infectious Diseases Such as Tuberculosis
- Standards Related to Scientific Ethics
- Fundraising Process, Concepts, and Principals;
- Budgeting and Expenditure Monitoring
- Project Resource Management
- Regulatory Requirements and Compliance
- Behavioral competencies:
- Skill on -
- Organizational and Financial Awareness
- Drive for Results
- Innovative Thinking
- Collaborative Communication
- Building Effective Teams
95,748/ - (consolidated) per month inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances. No other benefit is admissible.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting