Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan all sales effort including making the proper forecast, formulate sales strategies, budgeted expenses and growth expectations, and administers the sales staff through the implementation of proper human resource planning and organization.
- Lead the sales force and the sales efforts through the delineation of work responsibilities of subordinate staff, assigning of sales targets in Taka and KG terms, and controls all areas of sales including making and recommending price determination for individual products.
- Controlling of credit to individual clients and ensuring collection of outstanding receivables.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and business intelligence report and submit to senior management.
- Regular client visits and achieves sales target as per yearly budget.
- Regular analysis of market monitoring reports, key competitors' movement etc.
- Supervises all sales activities including that of subordinate sales through the proper administrations of sales plans.
- Makes individual sales efforts as a general member of the team and through these efforts, sets examples for the sales team to follow. Individual efforts include making direct sales calls, keeping direct contacts with all types of clients.
- Keeps abreast of activities of competitors and market innovation and ensures overall profitability and competitiveness of the organizations. Identifies new areas of growth, both for products and clients. Recommends budgetary allocations.
- Contributes to the overall quality of the organization by developing, reviewing and implementing policies and procedures to meet legal requirements, growth obligations and social obligations.
- Keeps records of activities of sales staff and enforces correctional measure where appropriate.
- Inspires supports and trains subordinate level staff in all areas pertaining to sales and sales management in individual capacities and as a team for the overall achievement of the goals of the department.
- Any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
The candidate must have Masters / MBA in any discipline with minimum CGPA 2.50 or 2nd class/ division or equivalent result in all academic examinations. (Marketing background candidates will be given preference)
At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Must have at least 03 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to be an effective and credible voice internally and externally when presenting findings
- Solution-driven, smart, approachable and possesses the ability to work with people from different backgrounds
- Must have to skill of multitasking
- Must have to work under pressure
Age: At most 40 year(s)
Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.http://www.brac.net/enterprises