Job Description / Responsibility
- This position will allow students the opportunity to work on international donor-driven projects and to support the development of research topics, grants, analysis and reports on unique topics related to societal tolerance, diversity, prevention of violence, and stability. Interns will be expected to support the DOR and RS, as directed, on all areas of project support, including administrative work. Work requirements may include, but will not be limited to:
- Project management support
- Project administration support
- Grant development and administration support
- Travel, Scheduling, Event planning and Organizational support
- Online Desk Research and Literature Reviews
Interns should be completing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in an area such as international affairs, criminology, conflict studies, psychology, social work, geography, or a similar field.
- They should have an interest in understanding and promoting research to address societal challenges in Bangladesh related to social and group tolerance, violence, and stability.
- Interns should demonstrate a strong academic record and fluency in written and oral English.
- Be highly detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic.
- Be fluent in written and oral English.
- Have an interest and experience (demonstrated through coursework or other professional experience) in international affairs, foreign or domestic policy, conflict analysis, international development, criminology, psychology, social work, geography, or similar fields.
- Have strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Be capable of performing online desk research, drafting short reports, and providing written analysis of various research as directed by DOR and RS.
- Be willing to undertake extensive administrative support, including filing, copying, emailing, organizing, note-taking, typing notes, and performing online desk research.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace, in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting