Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist - Chittagong
: Full Time
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Aug 20, 2018
: Sep 18, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide management support and technical expertise for the project's M&E processes in Bangladesh; assist with managing the project's M&E plan, including collecting, recording, and analyzing data and maintaining M&E database;
- Support the program's sub-grant component, including identifying local partners, designing activities, and supporting development of M&E plans;
- Help ensure the integration of USAID Collaboration, Learning, and Adaptation approach and principles into current and future programming;
- Help manage the project's overall learning agenda to derive lessons learned and best practices from project activities and contribute to quarterly program evaluations;
- As needed, represent the project at external events and effectively coordinate with local CSOs, government, and donors.
University Degree (Bachelor's or higher);
5 to 7 year(s)
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience managing and supporting project monitoring and evaluation of donor supported activities, including designing M&E plans;
- Ability to understand and determine appropriate evaluation questions that can determine and measure project impact;
- Understanding of CVE and its relevant drivers and narratives; knowledge of civil society landscape in Bangladesh including CSOs, community-based organizations, traditional or religious leaders, the media, private sector, and others.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to develop complex M&E plans for a very diverse set of projects
- Familiar with M&E for short term projects, and working in a fast paced environment
- Complete fluency in written and oral English and Bangla.
- Position will be based in Chittagong
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!