Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and execute strategies surrounding the talent management Framework which includes talent review and acquisition, succession planning, career pathing and leadership development and create tools that establish clear succession paths to cultivate future leaders.
- Manage the end to end talent review process together with other relevant parties and organizational leaders to accurately identify talent and areas that will enhance organizational capability to meet organizational goals.
- Develop and manage talent metrics and develop insights from these metrics to enhance leadership capacity, identify succession gaps and retention risks.
- Develop, maintain and implement key Talent programs such as "Young Professionals", Management Trainee", "Management Associate", "Trainee Officer", "Junior Trainee Officers" and ensure the overall development of capabilities to perform leadership roles.
- Formulate and implement women leadership development strategies in partnership with all the functions across the organization.
- Partner with BRAC Learning & Development Team, Leadership Academy and external vendors to define, develop and implement overall learning and development strategy for the talents and
- BRAC's future leaders, aligned with the organization's needs and business objectives.
- Overseeing Development and implementation of effective performance appraisal process and provides advice and recommendations to management and staff.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of core competencies, core values and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Developing and implementing the process of performance management.
- Analyzing and reporting on measurement results and portray results for the ease of individual's reward recognition processes.
- Providing ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations identify and manage risks and effective organisational change.
- Defining and communicating clear performance objectives and standards.
- Major Challenges:
- Execution and establishment of talent management processes and ensure alignment across the organization
- Ensure budget for talent assessment and development
- Collaboration with different internal as well as external stakeholders
- Masters in any discipline/MBA from any recognized University with minimum of CGPA 2.5 or above. Masters/Major in HRM will be given preference.
At least 8 year(s)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience required.
- Festival Bonus,
- Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund,
- Health & Life Insurance and others
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting