Category : NGO/Development Application deadline has been passed!
Quality Assurance Officer
Reproductive Health Services Training and Education Program (RHSTEP)
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Patuakhali, Khulna
: Nov 27, 2019
: Dec 08, 2019
- RHSTEP is the implementing partner of Ipas Bangladesh in EHD (Essential Healthcare for the Disadvantaged in Bangladesh) project which is a consortium led health project funded by DFID for 3.5 years (July 2019-December 2022). Concern Worldwide will led this project in order to increase access to quality essential healthcare for the disadvantaged, including people with disabilities, through innovative approaches and covering around 2.6 million people in urban and rural areas in the underserved, remote coastal areas in the Khulna and Barishal Divisions of Bangladesh.
- Project Manager for EHD project of RHSTEP is mainly responsible for ensuring the execution of capacity building and skill retention activities for the health service providers maintaining the standards, protocols and guidelines in SRMNCH components in EHD project areas. S/he will also ensure service quality improvement and local resource generation by engaging quality improvement and facility management committees including local government bodies.
- Duty Station: EHD Field Offices in Patuakhali and Khulna
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring clinical processes are conducted in accordance with guidelines and regulations. Also develops, performs, and manages quality assurance and capacity building activities.
- Primary responsibilities
- Ensure coordination with the MoHFW counterparts at district to union levels.
- Support capacity building team in facilitating training program and other administrative functions including subsequent follow-up for improving quality service delivery.
- Facilitate to strengthen QI committees of respective facilities as per national strategy for developing an effectual Quality approaches in all layers of service delivery.
- Establish a strong linkage with local government and other non-health sectors to support the public and private sector RAMNCH interventions.
- Provide technical support for developing MNCH and SRH -QI district and Upazila planning.
- Ensure progress of MNCH and SRH -QI activities through regular program review at district and Upazila levels to incorporate key issues at local level planning and decision making.
- Analyze performance and review data of the district and Upazila level facilities related to MNCH and SRH to visualize and tracking the progress of District and Upazila Health facilities.
- Monthly performance analysis and review of data related to MNCH and SRH and provide timely feedback to the Government counterparts to initiative effective measures.
- Ensure the service quality through facility readiness, infection control and uninterrupted logistics supply.
- Develop capacity of and support QI committees at district and Upazila levels.
- Develop capacity of Work Improvement Teams on PDCA, support in developing and monitoring PDCA process in health facilities.
- Liaison with district and Upazila managers (Health & Family planning) and Local Government officials to make an effective collaboration for ensuring Quality of care.
- Ability to travel across the project area as per need of the project.
- Perform other duties that may be required by the Management.
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- MBBS with BMDC accreditation;
At least 5 year(s)
- 5+ years related experience. Highly skilled in communication in English and Bangla. Necessary IT skills is a must.
- Excellent problem-solving skill and able to navigate ambiguous and complex structure gained through experience in managing complex cross-organizational projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Proactively seek information for self-development led to provide high quality support.
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefit as per organization Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!